Experience and Integrity
Tim Payne Painting in Chattanooga is built on 25 years of experience. As a second generation painter, Tim Payne has always had a love for the brush. Upon graduating from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with degrees in finance and economics, he formally opened the company in 1990.
From the beginning, Tim believed that building a trusting relationship with his clients is key in separating himself from other contractors. At Tim Payne Painting Company, we focus on providing the maximum service and adding value to a property. Whether it is assisting in moving furniture or selecting colors, we strive to make the process as easy as possible for our clients.
We consider it a privilege that you choose us for your painting needs. We will give you the best service and results at a reasonable price.
Why Choose Us
- We respect your property and treat your space as if it were our own.
- All costs are decided before painting ever begins. Our flat rate includes: labor, equipment, materials, taxes, and insurance.
- Whether it is a job for 2 painters or 75, there is always a crew leader present at each job site.
- We are more than just painters. We provide our expert opinions in material and color selection as well as other preparation services.
- We understand that your time is valuable. All calls are answered or returned in a timely manner.
- All of our painters are fully licensed and insured. Each employee undergoes a rigorous screening process before they are hired. Our screening process includes background checks, drug testing and employee eligibility verification.
- Tim Payne is a state certified prime contractor. This certification means we can work directly with owners as a contract, not a sub-contractor.
- Once we begin work, our painters will see the job through until completion. Your painting needs are our priority, and we promise that our crews will not leave to work on other projects.
- We adjust our schedules to meet your needs. We conduct business at all hours of the day to fit your schedule. We also have crews that are available for second and third shift painting, if necessary.
- It is our mission to provide great service at a great price. We provide prompt, quality service while meeting budget and deadline restrictions.